All our ideas here for activities to do with the family! Activities for families!
Forges-les-Eaux : a commitment for families !
Forges-les-Eaux is the destination for families ! Indeed, our resort is labeled Famille Plus! This means that it is committed to meeting the expectations and desires of families, so that with your children you have an unforgettable stay!
Our Famille Plus commitments:
- A personalized welcome for families;
- Activities adapted for all ages;
- From the smallest to the largest: to each their price;
- Activities for young and old, to experience together or separately;
- All shops and services at hand;
- Children pampered by our professionals.
Our activities for families
Sportsman, animal lover, explorer or budding artist: your child will surely find his happiness among our activities!
- La ferme de Gerval (La Hallotière): Discover driving a donkey and various equestrian activities (recommended age from: between 0-2 years)
- Forges-les-Eaux Equitation (Serqueux): horse riding and walking (recommended age from: between 0-2 years)
- Bel Endroit Equestrian Center (Beaubec-la-Rosière): horse riding and walks (recommended age from: 4 years old and over)
- Gröning Farm (Grumesnil): visit to an experimental archaeological farm (recommended age from: 6 years and over)
- Le Coq à l'âne (Beaubec-la-Rosière): rental of pack donkeys for a ride with the latter! (recommended age from: 7 years old and +)
- Cani-hiking centre - l'élevage de Saint-Samson (La Ferté Saint-Samson): Activities around the dog and the puppy for all the family, cani-hiking workshop with our dogs to discover the bocage and the hill of la ferté Saint-Samson
At the farm
- La vache de Louvicamp (Mesnil-Mauger): Visit and snack at the farm (recommended age from: 3 years old and over)
- Domaine Duclos-Fougeray (Saint-Michel-d'Halescourt) : Visit to the cider farm (recommended age from: 3 years old and over)
- L'escargot du Mont-Fossé (Sommery): Visit of a snail farm (recommended age from: 6 years and over)
In the garden
- Le jardin des Sculptures (Bois-Guilbert) : Visit of the garden of the Château de Bois-Guilbert (recommended age from: 4 years and over)
- Labyrinthe Artmazia (Massy): Plant maze (recommended age from 5 years and +)
Le jardin le crapaud à 3 pattes (Lucy): 5 surprising gardens (recommended age from: 6 years and over)
- Le Jardin du Mesnil (Montérolier): Anglo-Norman garden (recommended age from: 7 years and over)
- Le jardin de Valérianes (Bosc-Roger-sur-Buchy): Garden of 12,000 m2 with multiple plants (recommended age from: 7 years and +)
- Hippodrome de Mauquenchy (Mauquenchy): horse races (recommended age from: 3 years old and over)
- Vargas Show (Mésangueville): horse show (recommended age from: 5 years old and over)
At the museum / within a historic site
- Chateau de Vascoeuil (Vascoeuil): Center of Art and History (recommended age from: 3 years old and over)
- Musée des maquettes hippomobiles (Forges-les-Eaux) : nearly one hundred horse-drawn models representing the trades of the past (recommended age from: 4 years and over)
- La Ferme de Bray (Sommery): typical farm of the Pays de Bray, fishing and mini-golf (recommended age from: 5 years and over)
- Mortemer Abbey (Lisors): abbey with its museum of legends (recommended age from: 6 years old and over)
- Museum of Cider and Traditional Trades (Rosay): presentation of trades and businesses from yesteryear (recommended age from: 6 years and over)
- Fontaine Guérard Abbey (Radepont): abbey of Gothic architecture (recommended age from: 7 years old and over)
- The Abbé Pierre Emmaüs center (Esteville): place of memory of Abbé Pierre (recommended age from: 8 years old and over)
- Museum of the Resistance and Deportation (Forges-les-Eaux): the local history relating to the Resistance and Deportation in the Pays de Bray ! (recommended age from: 10 years and +)
- Mathon-Durand Museum (Neufchâtel-en-Bray) : rich and varied collections from regional sources (recommended age from: 10 years and over)
In explorer and adventurer mode
- A l'écoute de la nature (Blargies): relive the life of the countryside of the High Middle Ages (recommended age from: 3 years old and over)
- Enigma Keys (Forges-les-Eaux): outdoor escape game (recommended age from: 6 years and over)
- Airshow (Forges-les-Eaux and the surrounding area): take a hot air balloon ride (recommended age from: 7 years old and over)
- Paintball des Anges (Saumont-la-Poterie) : Paintball or lasergame (recommended age from: 10 years old and over)
Sports and nature activities to satisfy the whole family!
- Avenue Verte Londons-Paris (greenway (on foot, by bike, rollerblading)
- Stroll around the lakes, a sensitive natural area
- Walk in the Bois de l'Epinay
- Green walk with the possibility of picnic
- Fitness trail
- Playground in the town hall park and a play area by the lakes (with toilets nearby and a changing area for babies).
- Forges Beach (Beach built around a lake: in summer)
- Hugues-Duboscq swimming pool (municipal swimming pool, free activities in the swimming pool)
Libraries, media libraries and cinemas near us
Libraries and media libraries:
- Forges-les-Eaux (small library)
- Saint-Saëns (a few sessions)
- Forges-les-Eaux (a few sessions)
Our restaurants Famille Plus !
A little gourmet break with the family, here are our restaurants for young and old:
Our accommodations Famille Plus !
Furnished tourist accommodation
- Le coq à l'âne (Beaubec-la-Rosière)
- Le gîte Mari-Lou (Forges-les-Eaux)
- La maison du lac 1 ou la maison du lac 2 (Forges-les-Eaux)
The guest rooms
- Le coq à l'âne (Beaubec-la-Rosière)
- Le camping de la Minière (Forges-les-Eaux)
Le village vacances l'Ecrin Normand (Forges-les-Eaux)
A tourist office suitable for families!
Our Tourist Office is suitable for families because we offer the following services:
- public toilets
- a changing corner for children
- a reception area accessible to strollers
- a children's area (coloring, games, stuffed animals ...)
- a special program for families in July-August every year
- a discovery trail of Forges-les-Eaux adapted for children is available at reception (Randojeu)
- a shop with various products suitable for children and families
Find our specific programs for families here:
You can ask for them at the reception of our tourist office.