The tourist office shop
The shop of the Tourist Office offers you a wide choice of products bearing the image of Forges-les-Eaux and Normandy.
The Office Shop offers a range of products:
Local homemade specialties:
- donkey milk cosmetics, La Fée dans l'Asinerie
- milk and fruit jams, from La Ferme de La Rhubarbe
- farm biscuits with cheese from Neufchâtel, La Vache de Louvicamp
A range of drinks:
- apple juice, Calvados, Pommeau and Cider of Normandy, Domaine Duclos Fougeray
A great selection of books:
- guides of the Avenue Verte (in French and English),
- historical works including those of François Vicaire and Dr Tailleux, ...
- topoguides and IGN maps
The unmissable memories:
- games, books, tourist rally, coloring booklets, stationery ...
• Pottery and Ceramics of Atelier Terre de Bray
Looking for a gift idea?
The whole team of the Tourist Office is at your disposal to advise you in your purchases.
The Boutique welcomes you during the opening hours of the Tourist Office.
The Forges-les-Eaux Tourist Office can also be requested for the sale of tickets for shows or events organized in particular by local associations; And also provides permanent ticketing for leisure facilities (Fishing, Tennis).