Created in 1989, its mission is to animate and organize gatherings of sailmakers or military buildings on the quays of Rouen, which can be visited free of charge by the general public.
With 7 successful editions to its credit, a team of 50 volunteers is already preparing the 8th edition of the armada, from June 8 to 18 2023.
To know more : https://www.armada.org/
Where to stay ?
The excitement of such an event makes road traffic difficult in the city of Rouen. By choosing to stay in Forges-les-Eaux for this event, you are also choosing a quiet stay just 30 minutes by train from the Normandy capital. No more parking problems!
Various accommodations and activities are available in our Classified Tourism destination.
How to go ?
Line Rouen - Serqueux - Amiens - Lille
- Stop at Serqueux station (3 kilometers from Forges-les-Eaux
- Information : 0 8220.127.116.11
- Buy tickets online : https://www.sncf-connect.com/
- Buy tickets at the Forges-les-Eaux Tourist Office:
- Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m to 12 p.m and from 2 p.m to 4 p.m all year round.
- Take A28 towards Rouen
- Exit Rouen Center