Forges-les-Eaux is a listed tourist resort in Normandy, in the heart of the Pays de Bray buttonhole. It has been a holiday destination since the discovery of its "sources of youth" in the 16th century. Coming today to Forges-les-Eaux and its surroundings, you can enjoy walks along the Avenue Verte, relax around the lakes and the Epinay wood, but also discover the Most Beautiful Villages of France such as Gerberoy and Lyons-la-Forêt. During this stay, enjoy a night at the Forges Hôtel **** and immerse yourself in an extraordinary garden of 120 acres.
All year.Reservation compulsory with the marketing department for individuals.
based on 2 people
The little extra:
- A bottle of Normandy cider offered
The price includes :
- One night in a 4-star hotel in Forges-les-Eaux
- 2 dinners at the restaurant La Table de Forges
- 2 lunches in a restaurant in Forges-les-Eaux
- 2 entries to the Valeriane garden
The price does not include :
- Cancellation insurance
- Transport (vehicle required on site)
- Supplements to the menu to be paid on site
- Expenses outside the programme of the stay
- Outdoor trips will not be reimbursed despite bad weather conditions.
- Tourist tax (to be paid on site)