Find all the necessary information, forms, click and collect ... COVID-19
Following government directives to fight COVID-19, many of our partners have been forced to close their doors or to adapt their operations when possible.
In this very particular context, the team of the Tourist Office remains at your disposal to answer your questions as well as possible: the information below.
The exceptional travel certificate is available:
- via the digital application on the gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus website
- by downloading it in PDF format from the gouvernment.fr/info-coronavirus website
- Proof of professional and school travel https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Actualites/L-actu-du-Ministere/Attestations-de-deplacement
Wearing a mask is compulsory
Extract from prefectural decree n ° 2020-10-24-02 of October 24, 2020, wearing a mask is compulsory in all municipalities of the Seine Maritime department for anyone eleven years of age or over, on public roads and in places open to the public. This obligation applies in the urbanized zones of the communes included between the road signs signifying the entries and exits of agglomeration.
The following are excluded from this obligation: public spaces in woods, forests, meadows, rural and forest paths.
Subject to compliance with existing health protocols, this obligation does not apply to people practicing physical activity. however, these people are required to wear a mask which must be worn as soon as their activity ends or is interrupted.
The Tourist office
Following current health measures, the tourist office is closed to the public. However, we operate a hotline from Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Our shop is also closed. However, you can order your products online on the following page: https://fr.forgesleseaux-tourisme.com/page/pratique/notre-boutique-en-ligne-
You can contact us at +33 02.35.90.52.10 or by email at email@example.com
- "Brévière Rock House", 16 rue Albert Bochet. Takeaway menu sale: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Order at +33 09 83 47 02 21 ou +33 06 63 90 42 28. Coffee and hot drinks to take away. https://www.facebook.com/Le-Brévière-Rock-House-1748798775234853
- "Pizzéria L'Entracte", 53 Ter avenue des sources. Take away: 7 days a week, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Pizzas, pasta, lasagna, gratin dishes, ... Order at +33 02 35 90 53 75 ou +33 06 08 75 16 89. Possibility of delivery in the town . https://www.facebook.com/pages/L-Entracte/149264341801102
- Pizza dispenser "235", place de la République. 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. https://www.facebook.com/Restaurant-Le-235-210684899039040/
- "La Paix / La Robe et le Palais", 15 et 17 rue de Neufchâtel. Takeaway menu sale : Order at +33 02 35 90 51 22, before 11 a.m. for noon and before 6 p.m. for the evening (every day except Sunday evening). https://www.facebook.com/LaRobeetlePalais
- "Les tables de la Gare" Rue de la Gare, 76270 Neufchâtel-en-Bray, daily specials to take away on Wednesdays and Fridays, order at +33 02 35 94 83 04 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All information about https://www.facebook.com/lestablesdelagare
- "Le Relais du Bec Fin" : Le Relais du Bec Fin , 1090 Route de la Cavée, 76440 SOMMERY Takeaway menu sale : order at + 33 02.35.09.61.30 / email@example.com / http://www.restaurant-sommery.fr/ https://www.facebook.com/Le-Relais-du-Bec-Fin-268878243146417
Reservation is recommended
- Hotel: "La Paix / La Robe et le Palais", 15 and 17 rue de Neufchâtel. + 33 02 35 90 51 22, Hotel open to workers and itinerants. https://www.facebook.com/LaRobeetlePalais
- Bed and Breakfast: "Le Colvert", 8 rue Rebours Mutel. Open 7 days a week to workers and itinerants by reservation on +33 06 73 74 75 13. https://www.facebook.com/Hôtel-le-Saint-le-Denis-189848661036571
Reservation is recommended
Traders and producers
- Fairemescourses.fr: Buy your usual products, pick them up in store or have them delivered https://fairemescourses.fr/forges-les-eaux
- Les Tables de la Gare "Drive and Cow": find the products of the farm "La vache de Louvicamp" and those of around thirty local producers https://tablesdelagare.com/boutique/ rue de la Gare 76270 Neufchatel-en -Bray CONTACT: https://www.facebook.com/lestablesdelagare / + 33 02 35 94 83 04 / firstname.lastname@example.org (an automatic distributor of fresh products is available day and night!)
- Monpanier76.fr: find all the local producers in our department. You can order their products directly online or by phone: https://www.monpanier76.fr/
- The Brasserie "La Chapelle": the brasserie remains open during the usual hours. Northmæn Serving, Le Center 76780 LA CHAPELLE SAINT OUEN. Contact: +33 02 35 09 21 54 / email@example.com / https://www.facebook.com/Brasserie-la-Chapelle-929239270558789/
- L'Escargot du Mont Fossé: Christophe and Fabienne welcome you at the usual times in their farm 646 Chemin du Mont Fossé - 76440 Sommery, contact: +33 06 01 72 96 51 / http://www.lescargotdumontfosse.com/, home delivery can be offered. They are present on the markets of Bihorel and Dieppe every Saturday morning. And on December 6 in the morning they will be at the Forges-les-Eaux market! Find all their news on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/christophe.lamy.148
Reservation is recommended